Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DynamiteMovies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2017, 03:44 PM
    Movie With Greco Roman Woman Sword Fighting A Solider
    I saw this movie when very young and don't remember much at all of it. But there was one scene I remember pretty well. I've been curious for years what the name of the movie was, but since I only remember one scene clearly, its very hard to Google for.

The movie was an older greco roman (possibly even Bibical during that era of movies) movie similar to the original Ben Hur and probably from that era.

In the one scene I remember really well, a woman challenged a man -- a solider apparently -- to a sword fight. She does okay at first, but eventually he manages to defeat her. Realizing she has lost, she attempts to pull a knife on him. One of the people watching (my memory is of a larger man wearing robes) shouts "watch out this one has a sting" (or something like that). The solider manages to grab her hand and forces the knife out of her hand. Then he picks her up, carries her to a bath (public bath with multiple people in it swimming) and throws her in and commands them to give her a bath.

I know this isn't much to go off, but I've been curious for years which movie that memory comes from. I've tried checking out the most obvious movies from that era (i.e. The Robe, etc.) and so far have come up empty.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone help me name a sword and sorcery movie please? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm new as in this minute new. When I was very young, talking could be 20 years ago I watched a film with my good old dad about pair of brothers(i believe, or half brothers) one brother was the bad guy and had a white eye, I can't remember why, the other brother was the good guy. The...

80's/90's fantasy movie searching for sword in mountain... [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me find this movie again. I'd been searching for it for years and about a year or two ago I actually came across it on here (so I hadn't been remembering a weird dream or something!) but didn't buy it because it was really rare and didn't find anywhere that would ship to me or something...

About championship in fighting for golden sword. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone,can anybody help me to find movie by this describtion: It is about one guy who stole golden sword from ninjas and he was captured and sent to prison.There everybody was mean,and when few guys tried to kick his ,one old japanese man saved him with uniqe technique that with one punch he...

Looking for a movie from the past with two males with powers fighting over a woman [ 3 Answers ]

Okay So I remember watching a movie a very long time ago and vaguely remmber the plot. All I know is that it was two male leads fighting over a woman's love and the two male lead characters had somewhat special powers I think. I want to say one part of the movie I remember the most was them...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.