Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    intross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2017, 07:49 AM
    Please help to find movie about pregnant
    Hi
    Please help me to find movie according to my memories, I remember only one episode.
    Episode is very sad: pregnant woman is attacked in her belly and she loses her pregnancy.
    My memories are overlayed by other movies so other details can only make it more complex to find. But I'm sure it's not a horror movie.
    This is not Taking lives.
    Thank a lot in advance!

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find the name of a movie about 2 kids who try to find new parents [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about it, I do remember that they were going around to "try out" different parents. I remember one of the parents they went to live with were like overly obsessed with being 100% dust free, they had major mysophobia(afraid of germs) problems. Anyone have any clue?

Movie, teens elope, she's pregnant, they find out they're siblings; abortion; deceit [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know this movie? Teen sweethearts elope. They have a beautiful life together as a young couple and she is soon pregnant. Then they find out that they may actually be half-siblings. It appears they have the same father, with her father having had an affair with his mother (or vice versa)...

Movie; sweethearts elope; she pregnant; they find out they're actually half-siblings? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know the title of a movie in which young small town sweethearts get married and elope. She's pregnant when they find out that they are actually half-siblings (her father and his mother had an affair, supposedly). She decides to have an abortion; then they find out that they aren't actually...

I am trying to find a movie where after a fog covers a town all women wake pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie where a fog covers a small town and causes everyone to fall asleep. When everyone wakes up they discover all girls and women able to become pregnant ARE. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.