Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toodee Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Immature Boys
    I'm having trouble talking to guys in my age range(13-16). They all seem to be SO immature and unable to hold an intelligent conversation. I'm aware it's not healthy to talk to guys so much older than I am but it seems like I can't talk to guys my age. I know I'm not the only one suffering because of this so help me out please! I'm not shy and BELIEVE ME I have tried many approaches but nothing seems to be working. What can I do to talk to people my age again?
    melybum14 Posts: 9, Reputation: -7

Apr 15, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Maybe it isn't the guys maybe you need to let lose I know what you mean for my age I like older guys too but not justthat think the older guys once went threw this fase to so the have it inside they just hide it more
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Apr 16, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Maybe you not liking guys your own age is a sign you should wait! Guys and girls of all ages can be immature, if you found an older guy to talk to he might think your immature. If you really feel the need to talk to boys your own age, approach them like what they are "boys".and be yourself... remember generally boys as young as that have only a few things on their minds..
    Toodee Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Apr 16, 2007, 06:32 PM
    O.k. not ONE of these answers helped me. The first one made NO sense whatsoever and the second.. wait to talk to guys my own age? I know how to open my mouth and speak but how can I do it so that I'm COMFORTABLE??
    Gurshalyulo Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Apr 16, 2007, 06:48 PM
    I have gone through the phase before but I assume I grew out of it. Most guys do act immature A lot.. even I do.. I admit around girls I do act a little wacko, but its just something guys do when girls are around.. try hanging out with the guys (that are somewhat less immature) outside of school.. like to a movie/bowling/mall/any event where he isn't going to act like a total goofball in front of everyone.. most guys tone down a lot when their 1-on-1 with a girl.. or even a double date they slow down.. we assume we don't have to act immature to get your attention at that point.. if that doesn't work out for you.. make up an invisible person to date
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Apr 24, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Comment on melybum14's post
    Guys your age may be imature but just imagen that you were them the 16 yr olds just got a license maybe and they want to laugh and blast loud music and just have a genaral loud fun time try it its fun
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Apr 24, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Comment on Toodee's post
    Explore that you might be bi
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 7, 2007, 11:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodee
    I'm having trouble talking to guys in my age range(13-16). They all seem to be SO immature and unable to hold an intelligent conversation. I'm aware it's not healthy to talk to guys so much older than I am but it seems like I can't talk to guys my age. I know I'm not the only one suffering because of this so help me out please! I'm not shy and BELIEVE ME I have tried many approaches but nothing seems to be working. What can I do to talk to people my age again?
    I have gone through this and believe me it's tough! I found it really hard to talk to some of my guy friends, however I slowly grew out of it when I asked them if they wanted to go to a event with me (me and only me!) It worked, know I can talk to any guy any age
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jun 7, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Honey, trust me when I say this:
    Guys act immature because they think they'll look cool. Eventually, it's going to hit them that "cool" and "immature" are not synonymous and you can finally find that significant otro! ;)
    KarlMarx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 07:09 PM
    Toodee:

You must be more intelligent than the average. Having a higher IQ puts you at risk of experiencing loneliness. My advice is you look for European guys, or moving to Europe altogether (that is when you are older). I personally find Jewish people to be more mature, rounded in education and deepness. The problem is not you, the problem stems from the materialistic therefore it's the very much frivolous USA culture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The boys I want [ 4 Answers ]

I was with this boy for nearly a yr, I love him to death, why doesn't he want me

Boys [ 8 Answers ]

Thought I pass this on from my daughter............... You find out interesting things when you have sons, like: 1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep. 2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades,...

Boys confuse me [ 7 Answers ]

Well I know this guy and he's really nice and all its just someitmes I don't know if he even likes me. We have seen each other for 3 nights in a row and the third night I had sex with him. After sex I asked him what we were and he said we are "talkin". What the heck??

My best friend is being immature! [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend hasn't been great friends with my girlfriend and now she won't talk to me at all just because I won't break up with her. I don't want to lose her as a friend though. She is someone that I can usually go to when I need help. But now that it's something she disagrees with, she is being...

Stuk between boys [ 1 Answers ]

OK I am almost fifteen but according to my parents they won't let me date until I am 16 but ia m but now that I am with this guy his cuzin likes me and this guy I have liked since like ever likes me and now I have no idea what to do I mean I like all of them and I don't want to choose because it is...

View more questions Search