Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jan 22, 2017, 11:59 AM
    Car question
    We are moving 3 hrs away. We each have a car and parking spots in the lot where
    We're moving to.

We want to leave one car up there and take Amtrak back until moving day. So it
    Would sit idle for about two weeks. Will that be a problem?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2017, 03:27 PM
    If the battery is good and fully charged, should be no problem.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2017, 04:51 PM
    Yes I agree with Ma0641, Thanks.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jan 22, 2017, 05:51 PM
    Thank you both... it is a new battery... this Malibu will be 17 years old this year!
    This will make my situation a lot easier. Thank you and the person who
    Agreed with you for getting back to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car registration question. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello all, Here is my situation. My wife and I are separated. She has the car which is registered in my name in another state. The loan is in my name. I need to find out how I can have her get her name on the registration and get the car registered in the state that she now lives in and...

Ask the question to the car expert [ 1 Answers ]

So. The problem is: the fuel tank was nearly empty and filled up the Mazda 2.0TD MPV by petrol. Would like to know,is it posible to drive with NOT PROBLEM AT ALL for 40 miles,then the engine start knocking and temperature growed up till maximum.? Or, problem is not in petrol. Please, Help!!

I have a question about identifying a car... [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a car on the side of the road and couldn't make out what type it was. It was in Michigan which explains the rust on the bottom but I couldn't make out anything of the markings. What type of car is it?

Car Registration Question [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Georgia and I recently purchased a car via an auto loan. My mom is first on the car and my name is second. After having the car for 30 days I was told by a lady at the dealership that the car could not be registered in my name alone it had to be registered under both my mom and I. Is...

View more questions Search