Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ari1111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2017, 11:56 PM
    Huge belly in only 4 months
    Hi everyone...
    My name is ariana...
    I'm about 17 weeks pregnant... but my belly size is getting huge...
    Now I look like a nine months pregnant...
    My husband is very worried about it and thinks something is wrong...
    I have asked my doctor who says nothing can be told now and I have to wait and watch if the belly gets more big...
    One of my friends told that my baby may not be normal...

This is my first pregnancy... so I am a bit worried...
    So please any of you who knows about the matter help me... is it normal to have an oversized belly...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2017, 07:24 AM
    How Big is Your Baby This Week: Week-by-Week Fruit Comparisons to See Baby's Growth

Week 17

Your baby is now the size of a pear. He has hiccupped before, but this is the first time you might feel it.
    Baby's Length: 5.12 in. or 13.00480cm
    Baby's Weight: 4.94 oz. or 140.05 grams

Might be weight gain from excessive eating, might be intestinal gas, or bloating, or it might be something else. But its not due to the size of the baby at this point unless they are WAY off on predicting how far along you actually are.

CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 18, 2017, 08:10 AM
    Hi,

Everyone woman will present their baby bump a little differently. Some people will look like they are smuggling a bowling ball while it will be hardly noticeable on others. I don't think there is a big issue here to be honest. This is the opinion of something with NO medical training what so ever.

You should continue to see your doctor and get an appointment for an ultrasound if you can.

That is the best way to ensure that everything is OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a huge pregnant belly [ 18 Answers ]

I am 35 weeks pregnant with twins,but my belly looks like there are six or seven inside it.I can't even move or stand properly for this huge belly.Is there anything wrong?

I have a huge bruise that turned into 3 huge brusies on thigh what could this be? [ 3 Answers ]

In the last week my original huge bruise has spread and now have 3 huge itchy bruises with small red bumps on some of them. I also have other smaller burises on my other leg and arms. What could this possibly be? I don't remember hitting anything to cause 3 huge bruises.. It's like they multiply...

My Belly's buldging, thigh's are huge, upper arms turned into sausage [ 1 Answers ]

THANKS FOR READING Well last year I was a good weight, 110. This year I am a whopping 140:eek:!! I just need a good diet. Something real, that I don't have to pay a million bucks for! Any ideas? I am good with sticking to something that I really believe will work;)

View more questions Search