Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t1002te Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2017, 01:25 AM
    Tank is full of water and will not drain out
    Water pressure raises and drops quickly. Pulled tank and tried to drain. Released air pressure. Tank is full of water still. Is diaphram blown?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2017, 05:24 AM
    Why would the tank not drain? Thats issue #1 to address.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 16, 2017, 07:55 AM
    You could really help us out if you describe your system better like for starters.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2017, 07:56 AM
    Bladder tank on the well? Typical of a waterlogged tank. If it is full of water, diaphragm could be bad. Try to pressurize with air, 2# below cut on pressure. If you can't pressurize, it is bad and needs replacement.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2017, 03:11 AM
    "Water pressure raises and drops quickly"

Assuming this is happening ONLY when you are using water, then it sure points toward a bad tank.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My rain soft water system the tank is full of water what do I do? [ 0 Answers ]

And also when I put salt in it I'm guessing it's the over flow valve water is pouring out what do I do?

How to drain water tank for Aqua flow water tank [ 0 Answers ]

Have a lot of rusty residue in water tank in Aqua Flow water pressure tank. What is the procedure for draining and cleaning

Cold water tank full of hot water [ 3 Answers ]

All the cold taps upstairs and the toilet are now running hot. Cold water tank in the loft is full of hot water! Help!

Water in toilet does not shut off when tank is full [ 2 Answers ]

My husband fixed ( hahaha) my toilet about a year ago and ever since then the water does not shut off once the tank is full. Is something set up wrong? I am having to turn on the water at the main valve, fill up the tank, flush, then turn water back off every time I use the toilet. Please help me.

Toilet has no water. Tank is full. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ! We have a second home. After not being there for several weeks we noticed that the upstairs toilet had no water in it. The tank is full but the toilet is empty. What could be the cause of this? Is something clogged? Thanks Mimi

View more questions Search