Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Halfmoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2005, 06:24 AM
    MBA and Project Management Studies
    I am located in Saudi Arabia and I am not saudi. I am interested to Study MBA in Business Management. Currently I am working in IT Field. My Qus is Can I get from You some Information about Universities provide above Studies with distance Learning with least fees?

My 2 Ques. Where I should join PMP Courses in Jeddah K.S.A?

r\
    Faisal m.

Check out some similar questions!

Social studies [ 3 Answers ]

Woodland Indians may have used hunting grounds as boundaries between groups. What kinds of things have other people used to make boundaries? Choose a country and research this question. (teacher asked for 2 paragraphs on what we laerned I'm in the 5th grade and stuck... help :confused: )

Social studies [ 2 Answers ]

Which of the following was true of feudalism? A - peasants owned the lands they farmed. B - local lords exercised great power. C - the king exercised absolute power. D - the king had no real power.

Multi-Part Financial Management Question! Please HELP! [ 9 Answers ]

Ok guys, I had this as an accounting group project with 1 other member, and she conveniently dropped the class a week ago! So now I'm stuck! Any help would be DEEEPLY APPRECIATED! Background: You have been retained by the professional services firm, Dewey Cheatum & How to provide...

Sales Management [ 0 Answers ]

I am working as sales manager for beverage company. How can I improve sales team performanc eand increase the sales for the company, I am handling Wholesale and Supermarket Sectors " I have five salesmen reporting to me". TX

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search