Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Jan 13, 2017, 10:38 PM
    Movie Name Based On One Scene
    I've asked this question on this site for years. There was this man who was caught by his pursuer & was asked to give info. He refused. The pursuer then placed dude in trunk & fish-tailed & backed car continually into a concrete pylon maybe under an overpass. The dude obviously gave up the info. Think was famous actor driving & think some other male in passenger seat. Have asked father, uncle, brothers, & others this question. They all remember seeing this scene, but can't remember the movie. Could be one of Burt Reynold's Gator movies. Not "To Live & Die in L.A." or "Midnight Run" with DeNiro.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jan 14, 2017, 01:20 PM
    So far, the only such scene that comes to mind has two men: the driver and a man on the passenger's side. The latter is being interrogated.

Point Blank (1967)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_Blank_(1967_film)

Here's the scene:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99vkqb5na5Y

Perhaps another such scene eventually will come to mind.
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Jan 14, 2017, 03:16 PM
    Thanks, but not it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding movie title based on a vague scene description. [ 0 Answers ]

I think the movie was set during the renaissance, at the very least no later than the 1800s. I'm also fairly sure that it's a foreign film, I remember subtitles being shown. The movie was probably filmed in the 1990s, no later than 2004. The movie was in color. The only scene I can remember is...

Trying to find a (war) movie based on a few scene descriptions [ 0 Answers ]

I've been trying to find a movie for ages but can't no matter how I try. Maybe someone can help... The movie is a war movie and how the side we like won by interesting techniques. One scene the guys dress up in the enemies clothes, put explosives on a small bridge that they don't want the...

Movie experts, I need help finding a movie - dildo beatdown in bathroom scene [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, let me just explain some background to my problem for a start. I found this movie scene on an old video of mine at home. Back in the 90's you used to use VHS tapes to record things off TV, and we recorded City Slickers one time. When I watched the tape back, it seemed that we had...

View more questions Search