Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TC7378 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2017, 02:33 AM
    Pregnancy Infertility
    I want to ask that How long can sperm survive outside the body In Regular Weather 29 C? I want to ask that I putting out my sperm In One small Bottle After eject And after that In with In just 2 minute if I Enter my Sperm In My Wife's Vagina ,SO After this, Can she be pregnant? Can my wife Be Pregnant? My Sperm Count Is 81.5 % .Is this Good? Any chance of pregnancy If I do this Thing.. . If Any One Read my questions Please Give me Good Suggestions.. M Very Upset.. answers.. Can this Trick Be A successful ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 5, 2017, 08:43 AM
    Hi,

This trick can be successful. The sperm will last long enough outside the body to be injected into a female to cause pregnancy. At least in the scenario that you're describing. It might not be as effective as using your penis in your wife's vagina though. It seems REALLY complicated.

My question to you is: What do you use the natural sperm injector that you got when you were born? Why don't you just ejaculate in your wife? What is preventing intercourse?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible Infertility! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying for a baby and have been for the past 6 months, I've been having unprotected sex with my partner and in all different positions. But tries have been unsuccessful. I wanted to ask whether you had any suggestions on any improvements please? Thanks

Infertility [ 0 Answers ]

My last period cycle took 50 days. I did a upt and was negative. Are there chances I can get pregnant? With these cycles

Infertility [ 1 Answers ]

Taking vaigra leads to infertility I'm planing for a kid and taking vaigra to help this process will this effects on my sperm count

Infertility [ 0 Answers ]

Am 27 years old lady, after three years of my marriage I have not been able to conceive. So I went to see a doctor where have done some test like scanning , and he told everything is okey but I have some infection ans they treated me and I went back home. A few...

View more questions Search