Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tveditor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 06:59 PM
    bought john deere tractor
    I bought a very expensive john deere x748 loader/mower. It runs on diesel. MY question is can I get this registered to drive down the street to the gas station without going through big hassles at te registery? I can cut though psrking lots except for fifty ft
    Thomas Mills Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Apr 15, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Just put on a slow moving vehicle orange triangle sign on the back.
    tveditor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 07:30 PM
    OK I'll just call the cops and say there's an accident on the other side of town.. thanks
    Thomas Mills Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Apr 15, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Slow Moving Vehicle Regular Plastic Sign Backyard Products Go to this site & you can see what I am talking about. I live on a farm we have them on all of our tractors, wagons etc. I live in Indiana maybe where you live they don't allow such things. They are for all slow moving vehicles check it out with your BMV. Sorry I was not trying to be funny. Thomas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere LT160 lawn tractor [ 8 Answers ]

My lawn tractor (LT)will not start. When it is on choke it just acts like it is not getting fuel. When on run when I try to start it it backfires and will not start. I checked the fuel filter, chenaged the spark plug, made sure the carborator was not clogged cleaned out the carborator bowl. The...

John Deere replacement [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I have a JD L120 with 65hrs and a failed Hydro, Luckily its 23months old and will receive a new Hydro under warranty. As it has only lasted 1 1/2 summers I am sceptical to it's longevity. I mow a series of slopes covering 6 acres. I am interested in a replacement that will last, any...

Problems with John Deere LT190 lawn tractor [ 12 Answers ]

I am having problems with my just under 2 year old lawn tractor. It works fine with the mower attachment. But just before Xmas 2006 the problem started, when blowing snow with the snow blower attachment that I just purchased early spring 2006 and only used a couple of times with no problems....

John Deere Lawn Tractor L110 Repair transmission [ 1 Answers ]

I need help in learning how to repair or find a rebuilt transmission for my John Deere L110 Lawn Tractor. I would also like any information on where I could find a repair manual for this model?

"OLD" John Deere lawn tractor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a very old John Deere lawn tractor that needs a needle and needle seat for the carburetor. John Deere no longer makes parts for this mower. It is an 18HP Kawasaki carb. I live in Anderson, SC and have not found anyone carrying parts for this. Any help appreciated.

View more questions Search