Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebbooks Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2017, 02:30 PM
    Western stage coach painting signed with initials G. K.
    Hi,

I have a small oil on wood painting of a stagecoach signed only with the initials G. K.

I'm wondering if anyone might know who painted it.

Thanks ahead of time,

Bob B
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

I have and old winter landscape painting with the artists initials E.C.P. [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to identify and old painting that's been in my family for 60 years. By the look of the oil painting it must have been painted in the 1800s. I have attempted to identify the artist with the initials E.C.P. but without success. I would be grateful to receive information on this...

Can you identify artist with the initials LMR? I have an oil painting by him. [ 0 Answers ]

The painting is of a pastoral scene with a large church on the left side and a large river beside with several small people in it. It's probably at least 50 years old.

Two stage vs single stage heat pump compressors- How much energy does a 2 stage save? [ 1 Answers ]

I am comparing 5 ton heat pumps; some with 2 stage compressors and some with single. Does the two stage really save that much energy when on a 5 ton compressor? Is it worth an extra $1200?

Oil painting of Bear Bryant, football coach [ 1 Answers ]

I have an oil painting of Bear Bryant by Alabama artist Al O'brien. As far as I know it is a one of a kind. Is it worth anything? Should I just sell it on E-Bay? Rw

Hvac1000: Or ing stage relays (multi-stage stats to single stage) [ 1 Answers ]

Would you agree that you can and should OR the outputs of say a 2 stage heating stat to make it a single stage? OR means connect the outputs together. Example: Connect W and W2 to create a single stage stat. I'm under the impression that either W1 or W2 is activated and not both and that this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search