Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Loose weight
    How do I loose weight fast and safe I work out everyday and all but its not seeming to work what should I do?
    Eris09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Try the Slimfast diet. I've lost about five pounds on it. You eat one healthy meal a day, you can have 2 Slimfast Optima shakes and I think 2 pieces of fruit or other Slimfast products as snacks throughout the day. I also work out 3-6 days a week. If you're not losing any weight, it could be that you're losing fat and gaining muscle in it's place, which is good.

I do about 400 sit ups or crunches or any "ab thing."
    Then I do leg lifts to target my outer and inner thighs (see old fashioned Jane Fonda vids, lol)
    I do about 100 lifts with 5 pound weights for my arms.
    Then I go in my basement and turn music up really loud and do the exercise bike for about 15-20 minutes straight.

I also love pilates. You could probably rent a pilates work out video from a library and memorize the moves. That's what I did.

Most people think "EW, Slimfast...?" but I actually like the shakes. My Grandma used to give them to me and tell me they were home-made milkshakes. They are 180 calories I think per can and they really control hunger well.

Drink lots of water.
    Keep a positive and determined attitude. Fake it till you make it really works.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose weight! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more...

Fastest ways to loose weight [ 7 Answers ]

I have too loose weight before April 14,2007.. at any cost.. I hv this huge fashion show in which I have to look skinny... realy skinny.. I weigh 56 kgs now& want to loos at least 10 kgs with in a month.. please help...

I want to loose weight [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me loose weight I am 18 years of age and I am 5 feet 3 inch tall and my weight is 55 the biggest priblem for me is ma hips... I don't fit inm ajeans animore help me

I need ways to loose weight . And fast [ 1 Answers ]

Well its just plain and simple. I need to drop at least... 10 pounds and hopefully before march 20th. In the past 6 months I gained 30 pounds. Then lost 15. But I feel like I'm gaining it again. And I want to loose at least another 10 before march but don't know how. I don't have a lot of time to...

I gain weight and loose my life [ 7 Answers ]

HI O'm Amira 21 Female.. I live in a really serious Misery... I 've lived about 20 years of my life over weighted.. and I don't want to talk about how ugly my life is.. I tried so many times.. but every time I lose about 4 kg and give up.. then I gain much weight.. My problem now is I'm depressed...

View more questions Search