Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sukhmanpreet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2016, 03:04 AM
    My wife are pregnant and we both does not want now preganancy
    My wife are pregnant & we both does not want child at a moment what should we do
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 24, 2016, 03:06 AM
    Talk to your medical practitioner.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2016, 10:14 AM
    Usually that is a "before" thought, not an afterthought. Depends on what services are available where you live.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 24, 2016, 12:26 PM
    You have 2 options. You can either terminate the pregnancy through an abortion. The availability of which depends on local laws and how far along the pregnancy is. Or you give birth to the child and give it up for adoption. In that case, you may find a couple who will help defray the medical costs of the pregnancy to get the child at birth.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 26, 2016, 06:28 PM
    It depends on your beliefs, and what's available where you live. It sounds like English isn't your first language, which means that abortion (which is an option if you don't want this child) may not be legal where you are, despite your beliefs which also play a huge part in your decision.

Adoption is always an option, but that means your wife going through the entire pregnancy, giving birth, and then giving up the child. Would you and your wife be able to do that? Would you be able to cover the medical costs during the pregnancy because it's likely that you will not be reimbursed for those costs.

Those really are the only options you have if you don't want this child. I would suggest that you both talk about your options, seek counseling about both options so you know what it will entail, and after either the abortion or adoption, find a reliable birth control method until you're ready to have children, or abstain from sex until you're both ready to be parents, otherwise this will likely happen again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preganancy [ 1 Answers ]

My first day of periods was 9 may 2013, ended on 11 may 2013, me and my husband had unprotected sex on 19 may 2013. So can I have the chance to conceive.

Preganancy [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to have a baby for 2 years I missed three periods and took a test and it was negative why is it so hard for me to get preganant?

Preganancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm taking colmifene as prescribed by my doctor, I was wondering how sucsessful the tablets are? Also will I get pregnant easier than not taking them at all? Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for about a year or more now and finally we're actually getting help from the doctor.

Preganancy [ 3 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Possible preganancy or what? [ 5 Answers ]

My sister came to me the other night about her issue. She comes to me because I have a child and may know what the problem may be. She is 21. Used to be underweight, gaining weight with her birth control. Looks fabulous. She uses the pill, and notices that her period is not right. First she had...

View more questions Search