Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MBV36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2016, 07:20 PM
    70's Movie Question
    My father says he saw a movie in the mid 70's about some sort of cia agent who was a white man who saved some hostages and at the end of the movie you see him removing a disguise or makeup and he turned out to actually be black. I guess the idea was if they knew he was black they wouldn't have followed his lead or something.

Does anyone recall a movie like this? What was it called?70

Check out some similar questions!

Movie question [ 1 Answers ]

I remember bits of the movie. 3 teens, 2 girls and a boy, go on a road trip. I think their truck broke down or something. Then some guy shows up and offers to help. So they ride with him and he ends up kidnapping them. The one girl woke up in a garage or shed with her hands tied behind her back....

Movie Question [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about a teenager who needs to make a film for a school project. The teen meets an old filmmaker, and then the teen decides to make a film about nursing homes with the old filmmaker and an old movie writer (who happens to have written a very successful old film). What is the name of this...

Question about a movie [ 1 Answers ]

What's the movie called that the family might live on the beach but kids are playing on the beach or digging to china and they come across a lurking sea creature and its hurt so the family tries to heal it and in the end they let it go, and its sad. It takes place id say late 80's early 90's.

A movie question [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know the movie where a kid gets kidnapped then like 20 years later a man comes to the parents door and says he is there child and while icefishing he pushes the dad in the whole and he cuts the phone and car wires so the mom can't leave and he traps her and then a cop that he had pushed down...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.