Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carlisaniceguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2016, 01:37 AM
    Can things block EtG production?
    I was wondering if herbs or enzymes can prevent etc or break down the EtG faster?
    Possible even a medication to stop wtg production.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 20, 2016, 08:13 AM
    Don't waste your time, money, freedom, or job over cheap(?) tricks, or false claims.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 20, 2016, 08:51 AM
    There isn't anything.

The only thing that prevents EtG/EtS production is not consuming alcohol. Nothing more complex then that. Everything else is just meant to grab money from your pocket.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 20, 2016, 06:46 PM
    Nope, there's nothing on the market that has proven to stop the production or slow the production of ETG, and a lot of the things people are desperately trying, can show up on an ETG test, and therefore constitutes a fail.

Don't waste your money. If you're being tested regularly the only option is to follow the orders you're under and stop drinking alcohol. If you're having a hard time doing that there are many organizations that can help you with your addiction.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2016, 07:40 PM
    Deal with the alcoholism the right way, there IS help out there if you want it... stop trying to think you can beat the tests somehow. You will only end up in jail or dead if you don't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small block chevy block id numbers [ 0 Answers ]

My 327 chevy has a block #f1202hch.What is it? Also have another sbc with block #v0419tja.What is it?

Who ownes block of land between the 700 block of king st and county st. in portsmout [ 3 Answers ]

Need to know who owns the parking lot across the street from 714 king st. portsmouth, va 23704. Is iti public or priviate property it is parallel.

What is the difference between a cinder block and a concrete block? [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on a basement bathroom renovation in a basement built in 1969. Fasteners for the firring strips state they are not to be used in cinder block walls, but are OK in concrete block walls. How can I tell what I have?

Difference between concrete block and cinder block [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between concrete block and cinder block when used in a home's foundation? What makes cinder block less desirable?

View more questions Search