Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snicklefits Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2016, 07:42 AM
    Hair follicle test
    I messed up and did about 1.5 grams of cocaine in May of 2016. I just had a hair follicle drug test Dec. 17, 2016. I tend to keep my hair short and the only place they could get it was from my arm. What are my chances of failing this test after 7 months of a one night use?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 17, 2016, 09:21 AM
    Fairly good I would say, but there are no guarantees of passing, but I suggest you relax since the deed has been done, and it's been 7 months. Such tests are for the detection of heavy drug use that can go back 90 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 4 Answers ]

I am a very occasional marijuana smoker. I am in the process of getting a new job. I last smoked on New Years Eve. Just a few bowl hits and a couple cookies (I don't think they were strong, but I was drinking too so, hard to say). Other than that, I don't think I have had anything in the last 90...

Hair follicle test [ 0 Answers ]

I have over 30 days of not smoking marijuana I had an hair follicle test and my level for thc was 30.5 pg/10mg I want to know how long do I have before I can give an negative hair follicle test result and if drinking more water would help?

Help, hair follicle test, used hair from arm pits [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped smoking in January 2012, before that I smoked two to three joints a week. July 7, after a friend died I had a couple of hits off a blunt. Yesterday, apron 49 days from when I last smoked weed, I had to take a hair follicle test for a possible job. I didn't know they were doing hair...

Hair follicle test [ 9 Answers ]

If my urine test came back negative for marijuana & I only used 3 times last month(april) & I took my test may.. Will my hAir show up for marijuana ? Please help

View more questions Search