Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Dec 15, 2016, 06:05 PM
    Mutual inductance
    Shouldn't there be mutual inductance only when current changes? The current is not changing here. Then how can we have mutual inductance.
    Even if current how can I calculate mutual inductance without knowing the height of the triangle?
    But on other thoughts, m12 = m21. But the triangular loop can not induce anything in the wire. Because it has 0 area and 0 flux. But if current changes, the wire can induce current in the triangular loop. Then how does m12=m21 stand in this case?
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Inductance I think? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to take a small amount of electricity from say a very small solar panel and stup it up to be a higher voltage. How would I go about doing so. I am not an electrician by any means I don't know much about it to tell the truth so an uncomplicated answewr would be great. Maybe a point in the...

Mutual wills [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have a mutual will on our jointly owned house.He has gone into care and my stepchildren are forcing me to sell the house to pay for his care.He has assets of his own but they do not wish to use this as it is their inheritance.I will not be able to buy anything similar owing to lack...

What inductance is necessary [ 1 Answers ]

What inductance is necessary for 157 Ohms of inductive reactance at 1000HZ

Mutual Funds [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting to take an interest into investments and I hear mutual funds are great ways to start up an investment portfolio. My question is how much should I invest, I work at sears as a commission sales man, I am also paying for school so that wipes me clean during the time of paying classes,...

Self-inductance (H) [ 1 Answers ]

How do you convert the unit of self-inductance (H) to kg*m2 (squared) / C ? I thought the answer should turn out to be: Kg * m squared / C squared (I don't know how to type the superscript squared.) Is there a typo in my book?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.