Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajaaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2016, 05:06 PM
    Film Name - Asian boy alone
    Hi,
    Iīm looking for a movie that I have seen on TV in 2002.
    I remember seeing a asian boy which approximately of 9 or 10 years old which was alone in one country from asia. I donīt remember if he was lost in the city or running from someone.
    But I remember this scene where he was alone in the top of a house which looked like a budist temple or something like that.
    Itīs the only thing I remember from the movie.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2016, 05:17 PM
    Maybe it is Kim story of an Indian boy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

Asian girl is can't talk playing arcade machine and a boy approaches [ 1 Answers ]

Asian girl is playing arcade machine and a boy approaches her to talk she turns around and when he starts speaking she makes it clear to him that she can't talk the boy looks confused and I think starts laughing with his friends then she goes to the toilet and is followed by her friend

What is the title of a Asian Art film [ 1 Answers ]

Rented title on Netflix, but does not show up in history. It is probably a Chinese Art House Film, (era 2000),but could be Korean. It is about a teenager who loves delivers food for a living on his bike. He is injured as a teenage girl pushes bricks accidentally on him( the girl is deaf) He has a...

What was this asian film called? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching this film as a kid, I'm not sure whether it's Korean, Japanese, Chinese etc... but its definitely asian. It's a similar style to the whole crouching tiger hidden dragon genre, but was made a while ago possibly 90's or even 80's. All I rember is that there are people who...

View more questions Search