Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yuvraj001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2016, 09:58 PM
    What is a need for a space conserving study room?
    I need a answer for this question as I am building a 3D model of space conserving study room as a school project. Please answer this question properly and fast. Thanks!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 10, 2016, 03:08 AM
    Have you identified such a need ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 06:38 AM
    Multi purpose items. Think "small house".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when your boyfriend says he needs space and room to breathe? [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend says he needs space. This is scary for me. I was constantly calling and texting while he is working. He works long days and is a senior in accounting has one hard class and a son to care for on weekends. I was devastated when he said he needs space. I don't know whether to think he is...

Smell At My Study Room [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All I have a very unusual problem - my study room has developed an unusual smell, a combo of musk, sweet/rotten food and whatever else. The room only contains a PC, stereo and a cd rack. I clean it very regularly, I even have a house keeper and I make it a rule never to eat/drink in this area....

Nursing home room sharing space [ 3 Answers ]

Should my mother(new resident) expect 50% of her nursing home room or just settle for whatever her roommate for left for her? :confused:

Crawl Space and room above FREEZING [ 3 Answers ]

We have a additon on a crawl space and the rooms in the addition are FREEZING in winter and HOT in summer. When you access the crawl space from our full basement there is literally a breeze coming from the crawl space. I see insulation around the edges but it honestly isn't doing much - it is a...

View more questions Search