Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magestik_Flower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2016, 06:44 PM
    Steam Mobile Authentication Removal Without Mobile Device
    So I have Steam on my computer and I use it for all my games. I enabled steam mobile authentication because it was faster than checking my email all the time to get a code but lost my phone in a country that I have no service in and I don't have my R+5 digit code and I cant use find my iPhone so I have no way of getting into steam. I have a Laptop running Windows 10 and the non-beta of steam. I was wondering if there is a program that can emulate my phone with the same number to receive my steam sms code or another way to get in without the R+5 digit code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Prevent removal of mobile home [ 3 Answers ]

My sister is in a nursing home in Alabama. We have property lots ; her lot is behind my lot. When she bought a mobile home, I allowed her to put the her mobile home on my land so that she faced the street she wanted to be on. When the state forced her into a nursing home, they (the state) began...

Mobile Device usage policy [ 0 Answers ]

Need corporate and non profile employee usage policy statements

Not able to download any on mobile device [ 1 Answers ]

I have activated the intertet connecson on my and I can surf very but I can'download anything getting error of packet datd connecson not available somebody help me I'm using airtel sim card

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.