Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 11, 2005, 02:56 PM
    Sufferings:
    What benefit can come from our sufferings?

HANK :eek:
    Daniel Herring Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2005, 10:02 PM
    Try this
    The pruned vine is always the more fruitful.
    chrisl Posts: 83, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2005, 12:18 PM
    Scripturally, our enduring suffering and persecution gives us a chance to show our love for God and to give a personal witness that Satan is a liar (see Job chapters 1 and 2.)
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

May 16, 2005, 12:27 PM
    A man named Job, who was the most righteous man on Earth at his time, suffered intensely—losing all his children, servants and possessions in a single day; then he was struck by a painful illness. The Lord never told Job the specific reasons for his suffering, but God lets every reader of the book of Job witness some extraordinary ‘behind-the-scenes’ events in Heaven, which Job never saw. The Lord had reasons for allowing Job’s suffering, but He never told Job these reasons, and He demanded that Job not question the decisions of his Maker.

To decrease the intensity of your sins god give you the sufferings

May 16, 2005, 12:28 PM
    When Jesus and His disciples passed by a blind man, His disciples asked Him whether the man’s blindness from birth was due to his own sin or the sin of his parents. Jesus explained that neither was the case. The man was born blind so that God could demonstrate His power (when Jesus healed him, John 9:1-7).

God has prepared an eternal home where there will be no more death or suffering.

May 16, 2005, 12:38 PM
    ... god give you the sufferings...
    Not according to the Bible. If this were true, it would put God in league with Satan, which is impossible. God permits us to suffer--temporarily--to settle Satan's accusations but he does not cause suffering.

James 1:13-16
    When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death. Don't be deceived, my dear brothers. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

May 16, 2005, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HANK

HANK :eek:
    I just know I felt better a few times after I suffered some kind of injury or did something on purpose that would hurt me. For example, in Fatima, Portugal, I walked 300 meters on my bare knees in the sun and thought about my life and my mistakes. Last 50 meters were horrible. Huge pain... although, I felt awesome and proud that I did it some half an hour after it was done.

On another occasion, when I had my heart broken for the first and only time in my life - I went to my gym and punched the crap out of a boxing bag with my bare fists (no gloves) until I could no longer feel my fists. The pain gave me great relief. Don't get me wrong here - I DON'T enjoy pain in everyday life... it was just that this physical pain occupied my mind and I didn't think about the broken heart. That was my benefit.

May 17, 2005, 01:39 AM
    Everything comes from the God happiness/suffering and when ones sins are so heavy and they become a burden on the soul of that person GOD gives suffering to lighten the weight of those sins .

After sufferings most of the people feel good/relaxed because their souls become light.

Everything comes from god but you can't blame god because GOD has given you the brains to differentiate between good and evil.Choose the right side or the wrong its totally up to you.

May 17, 2005, 06:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drali77
    everything comes from the God happiness/suffering and when ones sins are so heavy and they become a burden on the soul of that person GOD gives suffering to lighten the weight of those sins
    How did you come to that conclusion? Is it based on scripture?

May 17, 2005, 12:05 PM
    Its up to you believe it or not the system of the universe is like that ,

GOD don't need your prayers,your attention , GOD is almighty and the streams of happiness/suffering/hatred/love etc etc comes from GOD.GOD created us and we will go back to him at the end , no rebirth.

May 17, 2005, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by drali77
    its up to you believe it or not the system of the universe is like that
    OK, so it's your personal belief. I was just curious if you were basing it on scripture.

May 17, 2005, 01:56 PM
    The teaching of QURAN , The holy book from GOD.Not my personal views.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2005, 04:11 AM
    Have you guys noticed that HANK never returns to a thread he starts?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...earchid=242783

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search