Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _underscore_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2016, 10:09 PM
    Japanese romance, used to be on Netflix.
    I'm pretty sure it was Japanese, though I could be wrong. Maybe cycled on Netflix about 3-ish years ago.
    The movie was about an eccentric Manga artist that was crazy in love with her boyfriend, who was a doctor. He breaks up with her and leaves her emotionally wrecked, until she decides she's going to win him back by being the girl he wants. This is where it gets fuzzy... Somehow there's another guy that is getting paid to watch her and make sure she can't do anything, then they wind up falling love. Everything was going well and she gets over her ex until she finds out the truth about how he got involved with her and he leaves, only to come back at the end after she's had time to heal and get her career back on track.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Netflix worth the money? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm considering perscribing to netflix, I'm not sure if I should buy the membership because I thinkit might be too expensive! Can someone please tell me if its worth the money and also how much it would cost to get unlimeted movies for a month? Thanks! :D

Netflix instant [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know if you know this movie. It is where a british guy and his buddy do cocaine drive to someone's house and buy a kilo then drive to a festival to sell it but realize it was cut by this girl in the middle of the movie

Can't play Netflix on IE 8 [ 0 Answers ]

I have an Acer Aspire 5517 with Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium and Verizon High Speed internet service. I also have Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox browsers. Here's my problem: When I want to play Netflix instantly through Firefox I just click on the Netflix icon, make a selection, and begin...

The best way to receive netflix [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to decide if ROKU is good enough to stream on netflix

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.