Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davareno58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2016, 06:25 PM
    80CU-12B thermostat timer
    Where can I get a 80CU-12B thermostat timer?

Check out some similar questions!

Day and night house heater modal 80cu-12b pilot is on but the burner won't light up [ 0 Answers ]

My question is when I turn the heater on the burner soppose to come on so I'm looking at it I see the pilot on the gas is on but the burner are not kicking in I recent change the wall contral and replace it with a honywell modal number rth111 series

Timer to thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

How can I wire a Spring wound timer to my existing thermostat ?

I have a frigidare furnace model fg6rc080c-12b [ 0 Answers ]

The furnace only seems to blow warm air every 3rd time it runs. Is this normal or do I have a problem. The temp. outside went to 0F and the frurnace would only heat the house to 56degrees. Even though the thermostat was set on 80degrees. When the outside temp came back up to 30F. The furnace heated...

Replace old Honeywell timer thermostat [ 19 Answers ]

I have 2 old Honeywell timer thermostats - on 2 floors - wired to my boiler (we have radiant water heating). Both function poorly and I would like to replace with standard round manual thermostats. Problem - I took one of the timer thermostats off the wall - it has 3 wires coming in - 2 black and...

Gibson 6rc 080c-12b [ 2 Answers ]

Whem I turned on the thermostat, the furnace does nothing, and the red l.e.d. blinks twice. Fuse is o.k. wiring o.k. I thought that at least the induction motor should activate.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.