Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashanettles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2016, 02:30 PM
    Warrant
    How can the police track you with a warrant?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 30, 2016, 02:44 PM
    By using the internet.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 30, 2016, 02:58 PM
    Can you explain exactly what you are asking? A warrant can be a number of things. It can be document that is used to arrest someone. It can also be a document used to obtain evidence about someone. So you really need to clarify what you mean.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 30, 2016, 03:30 PM
    Cops use the last known address, or arrest you when they run your name after an encounter with them. They may even check the addresses of friends, relatives, or employers if they want you bad enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A few questions about arrest warrant/search warrant in Ontario, Canada [ 12 Answers ]

If there is an arrest/search warrant issued for you, what address do they raid? (as in how do they find out where you live... driver's license?) Say for example, you moved out of your parents home and live by yourself... are they allowed to raid parents home (previous address)?

Can you get an id if you have a warrant? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a warrant in Michigan and want to get an id card in Iowa will I be arrested at the Iowa dmv if I try and get an identification card?

Recovery Warrant, Civil Warrant or Detainer Warrant? [ 4 Answers ]

I closed on the purchase of a house on April 27th. The seller notified a roommate (who was "not" a tenant) to move on April 4th. He moved his furniture on April 12 but left 4 broken down vehicles, and 2 garages wall-to-wall with things. He is dragging his feet on moving because he's angry at the...

If I went to renew my alta license.and had warrant wood the warrant show up ? [ 1 Answers ]

So would the warrant show up on the screeen of the drivers license office??

Warrant [ 7 Answers ]

A nephew has a warrant out for his arrest. He did not show up in court. His dad posted a $5,000 surety bond. I guess my question is : How long of a wait is there, do they look for you or wait for you to mess up again. What happens to the dad and the bond?

View more questions Search