Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aritra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2016, 11:19 PM
    4 unit blood transfusion during 34-week pregnancy.
    4 unit blood transfusion during 34-week pregnancy. What will be the next schedule?Is delivery will occur early?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 30, 2016, 06:30 AM
    Aritra, NO ONE online can possibly answer this, not even 100 doctors.
    You give absolutely no details or background anyway.
    ASK YOUR DOCTOR!
    Is there a reason you haven't? Is this about Rh factor? Anemia?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 30, 2016, 06:44 AM
    As a labor and delivery nurse I can't even attempt to answer this question with such little information.

Why are you getting a transfusion?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 1, 2016, 12:35 AM
    Why are you not asking your doctor these questions? Your doctor knows your medical history and why you're getting transfusions, and what's going on. We have no idea and your very limited info has not given us a clue as to why you're having transfusions or how it will effect the delivery date.

These are questions your doctor should be answering, and obviously he/she isn't answering them well enough for you to understand, or you're not asking enough questions. So start asking the one person that can actually give you answers. This is too important to leave to the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe to have blood transfusion in 9th month of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

My wife is pregnant and she is 9months carryinig. She has less haemoglobin(8). Is it safe for her and baby to have blood transfusion at this time

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

My dog keep losing red blood cells and needs transfusion [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 5 years old mini schnauser who is very sick right now. Almost 3 weeks ago when my wife was walking him he ate something which she couldn't get it out of his mouth. Following days, he started acting very slowly and eating less. During those 2-3 days, he ate very little and...

I had a blood transfusion due to low iron in last pregnancy. Can I have another baby? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a blood transfusion due to low iron in last pregnancy. Can I have another baby? I was on heprin for a previous suspicious x-ray which was inconclusive I also smoked in pregnancy.Since then I have quit smoking and eat a lot healthier, I would love another baby. But would I be putting myself...

Haemoglobin blood transfusion [ 1 Answers ]

How many blood transfusions are required to raise haemoglobin of 60 kg.male from 8g% to 12g%

View more questions Search