Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thedreamer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Desperate, dating a 30s divorced man
    Hi, I'm latin-american and I know this guy since last summer. We began to date in January 2007. I'm 22, he's 34 years-old. He's divorced since 3 yrs ago. We made a connection, but after my first time havin' sex with him, he ran to the shower leavin' me on the bed. I felt very bad and when he came back I ignored him. Problems began here. He said I disappointed him because I ignored him. Since 2 months nothing is the same. He calls me or txt messages me in occasions to spend time together. He said that he wants to take things more slowly. We had sex only 2 times in this 3 months we're seein' each other.

I barely find him when I call. He says he likes me because I'm a great woman, but the main problem are my clothes. He says I need to be better-dressed. Not in a manner of being vulgar or extremely sexy (because I'm educated in a very moral home), but to wear makeup and pretty clothes. He's this kind of man that is well-dressed. I'm very confused because he says he wants to reconcile and begin to date again like those days when everything was fine. I feel he has no interest at all, because everything is the same I call or txt message him, but no answer. I see he wants to see me only when he feels to. I told him no more sex if we reconcile things. He said: "ok, I have no problem... you know since the beginning I want a serious relationship with you".

Somebody help me... I don't know what to do... or what to think. :confused:

THANK YOU!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 03:33 PM
    HE is the one who sounds very insecure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Desperate Divorced Woman in need of financial help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this but I hope someone out there reads this and can offer help. I am a divorced woman whose husband left me with all the bills to pay and the justice system in this state is a joke. I am not looking for a hand out, just a second chance to get my finances back on track. I am...

Dating a Married Man [ 18 Answers ]

Was married for 10 good years and 12 pretty terrible years, raised two really great children and finally got brave enough to divorce my husband. Moved on, move up (professionally, personally - built a new home, lost weight,) Was happy, really happy for 5 years. Happy to be alone, happy for peace...

Dating a man with Kids... [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in a very new relationship with this guy who has a 9 year old daughter. He really never talks about her with me, and I don't really know what to ask him about her... Other than "how is your daughter doing?". After a while I think that sounds corny and I look uninterested. What should I be...

How do I forget the man I divorced? [ 4 Answers ]

I filed for a divorce from a man I was married to for 14 years (my second marriage). I am soon to be 63 and the reason I divorced him was he kept all of our financial records from me and we ended up in bankruptcy. He also had a drinking problem, which he would not address. He has always been...

Dating a man with 2 kids. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am dating a man with 2 kids from 2 different women. His youngest child is from the girlfriend he was so so deeply in love with that he even tried to commit suicide. When he picks up his child I stay behind and cry because I can't handle the fact he has to still see his ex. Any advice

View more questions Search