Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patbarker46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2016, 03:35 PM
    What is the best way to program a remote for Redington IV ceiling fan model 523 905
    We are installing a Redington IV model 523 905 ceiling fan what is the best position for the 4 switches in the remote and control for the remote?

I am installing a Redington IV ceiling fan model 520 905 To program the remote to the controller there are 4 small switches they say up is the factory setting and not to use that so I put them all down. Is this the best?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2016, 09:32 PM
    Makes no difference as long as both transmitter and receiver codes match.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace a receiver on a windward ceiling fan model 523 342 [ 0 Answers ]

My hampton bay windward model 523 342 ceiling fan stopped working . I am trying to maybe replace the receiver.. . the receiver wuth the dip switches seem to be under the fan motor assembly (top part of the fan). How do I get instructions to open and replace reciever//??

Model 523 342 windward 11 ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

Need a new glass shade it broke , who can I order it from Modek 523 342 windward 11 54'' ceiling fan Shade is 10.5 '' glass frosted white

Program remote for ceiling fan. [ 3 Answers ]

We purchased 2 used hunter ceiling fans and then bought 2 remotes from Lowe's (part#85095-01)and need to program them to work. Any ideas? Thanks

How do you wire the remote controltransmitter on Hampton Bay Redington IV ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying to wire the remote control unit that came with our ceiling fan, but we aren't wiring it correctly. We can get the ceiling fan and the lights working by wiring it directly and bypassing the remote control unit and using the pull cords. Does anyone know how the wiring works on this...

Hampton Bay Redington IV Ceiling fan Remote [ 1 Answers ]

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I looked all over for answers, didn't not find any. I bought a ceiling fan/lighting with remote control Here's what I have: At the house, I have 1 switch for fan, 1 for light The Ceiling housing has a red wire, black wire, white wire, and bare...

View more questions Search