Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letherebelight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2016, 01:00 PM
    Anyone got a download link for a Hamilton #7828 motion sensor light?
    Just changed out the light bulbs on our Hampton model#7828 motion sensor and was wondering how to check to see if it's working. Don't want to wait for nightfall and I can't find the instruction manual anywhere online.
    Thanks
    Steve
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2016, 01:23 PM
    Isn't there a test position on the bottom switch? Every one I have installed has one TEST-5MIN delay-20 MIN delay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want motion sensor switch to motion sensor switch to light. Need wiring diagram. [ 6 Answers ]

I placed led puck lights on each step of my stairway. Want motion detector switches at top and bottom of stairway. Circuit will be 12-2 power to first sensor. 14-3 wire to second sensor. 12-2 wire to lights. Wiring diagram shown in directions do not work. I tested sensors just one to a light and...

Sensor Hampton Bay Model#7828 [ 1 Answers ]

Buttons on the bottom of the sensor?. No instructions how to set it.

Hampton Bay Model #7828 Motion Light Install instructions? [ 0 Answers ]

I just received a Hampton Model#7828 replacement for the one that did not work. Has no swith on the bottom, just buttons to push. Sat's "Sens" and "Time" with no instructions on how to set it. Comes on day and night maybe some one can help with this. I want night time only.

How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay motion sensor light (P5993-50? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay tiffany collection one-light motion sensor fixture (p5993-50)? Also, where can I get an owner's manual for this light?

Motion sensor light switch [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed 2 or 3 motion sensor light switches in two different locations in my house and all have failed after a while. They continue to work as regular switches, but the motion-sensitive feature stops working. Could there be any problems with the house wiring that causes this?

View more questions Search