Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoaibnaushad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2016, 06:41 AM
    Please help me find this movie (or at least title/end credit song)
    I saw this movie few years back. It's an under-rated comedy about family, relations and sexual problems. There are two-three sisters, mature aged & dysfunctional family. And the is a man who is homosexual ,and always dressed as a lady, and A Psychiatrist is trying to cure him (making him straight) by different techniques. But in the end she try to seduce her.
    There is a song at the end credit (dance, pop song by some old female singer in 60s-70s or 80s maybe) all actors are singing it with funny expressions.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannt find this song or title to its it's a reggae song [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for months but can't find this song it I don't know the words but it sort of goes like.. used to stop from killing myself.. greatest achievement no mon no school cogoamentch look at the people dying people want money.. It's a reggae song I know for sure I have clips of the song...

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

The song at the end of the movie-trailer park boys- I need title [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find the title of the song which was on the trailer park boys movie at the end of film. Author or anything

I am trying to find the title and artist to a song in the bee movie. [ 2 Answers ]

There is a song in the bee movie and the only part I know is... ah sugar, ah honey honey, you are my candy girl and you got me wanting you. It is from the part when he (barry) is dreaming. My almost 2 year old loves it and he walks around all day singing honey honey so I would really like to find...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.