Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monkeybutton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2016, 10:04 AM
    What the heck test 57 hours.
    I had a few drinks on Friday. Had a shot on Sat afternoon. I have a test tonight. Putting me at 57 hours since my last drink. Will I be clean from EtG?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 7, 2016, 11:18 AM
    Why are you being tested ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2016, 01:20 PM
    Got caught? Not supposed to drink? 72 hrs.is normal cutoff. What is there to lose?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 7, 2016, 04:42 PM
    There's sadly a good chance of failing with this timeline.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

ETG test in 22 hours, drank 8 or 9 drinks 12 hours ago [ 2 Answers ]

For specifics: I had 7 or 8 beers, and one shot. The beers were light, and one heavy, the shot was of vodka. I weigh 160lbs am 5'10 tall, and exercise a fair bit. Usually the exercise comes in the form of sprints via soccer, I plan on playing again tonight although that might fall through, does...

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

Will I pass a teg test in 70 hours had 9 shots 2beers in 6 hours [ 9 Answers ]

I had 9 shots and two beers Friday before 7 pm.total in 6 hours.I test on Monday at 5 pm Doc Bill will I pass in 70 hours? I've Ben flushing and had a detox drink over the last two days lots of water I'm 40 a male 180 lbs no fat and a fast metabolism. I drink a lot of apple juice and green tea...

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

Fitness equipment repair test/ motor test That I have to passed WITHIN 48 HOURS [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I Have a Fitness equipments repair test and have to passed.I have 48 hours to find asnwers before send them back. I have trying to figure out answers for each questions but it takes really long time because each questions means 30 minutes of research online. It's mostly about fitness...

View more questions Search