Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    divan1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2016, 06:37 AM
    On a planet far, far away, an astronaut picks up a rock. The rock has a mass of 5.00
    On a planet far, far away, an astronaut picks up a rock. The rock has a mass of 5.00 kg, and on this particular planet its weight is 40.0 N. If the astronaut exerts an upward force of 46.2 N on the rock, what is its acceleration?

On a planet far, far away, an astronaut picks up a rock. The rock has a mass of 5.00 kg, and on this particular planet its weight is 40.0 N. If the astronaut exerts an upward force of 46.2 N on the rock, what is its acceleration?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Nov 6, 2016, 06:41 AM
    Hint:

(I suspect you've seen this in your text.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rock ID help please.. [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine found several of these in the Tuscaloosa, Alabama area. I have not tried to break or cut one but they are quite heavy and nonmagnetic. Thanks, Julian

80's rock song with these lyrics(fri rock show mid 80's) [ 1 Answers ]

I met a little cutie, her name was julie, we used to make love all the time, down on seven sisters road. Now she had more than you average score, she never drew the line, down on seven sisters road, That's right, yeah that's right. IT WAS PLAYED ON THE TOMMY VANCE FRIDAY ROCK SHOW IN MID...

The Rock [ 4 Answers ]

What's the name of the girl in the bar scene with steve buscemi with the fake diamond ring?

Mass of planet [ 1 Answers ]

Captain Kirk and spock are sitting on an uncharted planet whose diameter is 2400 km. but whose mass is not. If the normally 95 kg Kirk is found to weight 105 N on this planet, what is the mass of the planet?

I Rock! [ 12 Answers ]

... well, that's what my kids' Playstation Guitar Hero II game said. Woo hoo I'm hooked! ... any other old timers here tried that one? Typically the games nowadays are way over my head with what all the button and button combinations do but gosh that Guitar Hero is a real hoot! He's...

View more questions Search