Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sindujamanoj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2016, 07:35 AM
    Java
    Write a program to accept a set of son, father names and print the number of grandchildren for the given person.The program can assume that the names are all unique and represented with only one letter.
    (R,K) (S,K) (J,K),(L,P),(G,K),(T,R),(M,G)
    Eg:
    Person name: K
    Output:
    K has 3
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 4, 2016, 08:45 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to help, we wont do all the work for you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2016, 09:00 AM
    Write a program.
    I think that means YOU.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Java [ 0 Answers ]

Com.apple.ist.applecare.framework.exception.WSBusinessException: null What does this mean..

Java [ 1 Answers ]

With switches as well import java.util.Scanner; public class Lab1 { public static void main (Stringargs) { double exam_score, assessment_score, total_score, real_fee=100.0, my_fee; Scanner in = new Scanner(System.in); int grade;

What all topics comes under advance java?what is framework how it is related to java? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about the topics related to advance java?and how the framework likke struts and hibernate realted to each other?what are there uses?

I am new to java GUI and multiple classes, I have knowledge of core java. I have [ 0 Answers ]

Sir, I am new to java GUI and multiple classes, I have knowledge of core java. I have to call a rest client from my net beans project give values to it and receive it's output in the same project. Please suggest me what I need to study and what to do.

Java netbeans program- Connection between java and mysql,How to conn [ 0 Answers ]

which I wrote from a book but when I run it, it shows exception please give me the code to connect jlistbox to database when I click on btn1. btn coding should search "name" in database and shows all the names in listbox my coding: here-- r1,r2,r3 are radio btns and l1,l2,l3 are labels,...

View more questions Search