Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oUopn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2016, 11:10 PM
    Is P-Menthane-3,8-diol Plant Originated?
    Is P-Menthane-3,8-diol Plant Originated? I know it's a composition for many insecticide, but have no idea about how it's made.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone tell me what plant this is? [ 4 Answers ]

See attachment for pic, This grows extremely fast, new growth shoots are hollow, then turn solid and branch-like after a year or so. Its very invasive, I tried to transplant a part and found most of the new shoots that come out of the ground seem to be coming from a main trunk a few feet away- its...

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

Superstar - Where it originated [ 4 Answers ]

I'd like to know who wrote "Superstar" (1969-1973?) I can't find that much on this song. I know Bette Midler sang it in the '70s, but I don't think she wrote it. My husband and I are arguing about it... he thinks Ruben Studdard was the first to sing this song, and I KNOW he is wrong. ;) I've...

What ip address myspace message originated from [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... Someone I care about was lead to believe that I sent a message to One of his friends through his myspace account. I would appreciate any help in finding out where the message was sent from. If I find out where the message was sent from I may be able to find out who sent it And...

Name my plant? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a plant from ikea a few years ago, but I have no idea what it is. If it is what I suspect I want to use it for my cooking, but don't want to risk it. I took it my garden centre but the spotty 16 yr old didn't have a clue! It is potted inside, lived on my kitchen window sill,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.