Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerry Joseph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2016, 11:03 PM
    Arrest warrants
    Can I travel to California if I have a child support warrant that the rears is over 20 thousand? Also will TSA check my ID to see if I have any felony warrants
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 27, 2016, 02:51 AM
    Yes TSA will check. Whether you will be allowed to travel depends on whether the agency that issued the warrant wants you arrested.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2016, 07:05 PM
    You may travel if you owe Child support, if you travel to the area where you owe the support and there is a warrant for you, expect to be detained.

If there is a warrant for you, yes the TSA will know. Now, they may detain you, and wait to see if the state that issued the warrant want you returned.
    That will depend on how far from their state you are, and what the charge is for.

As a police officer about 1/2 of the people I stopped with warrants, where let go after contacting their home state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arrest warrants [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to see if I have a warrant for my arrest

Arrest warrants [ 2 Answers ]

I got caught tagging so I am being charged with vandilism and resisting arrest and they issued a court date for me but I left the state. What could I be charged with this act I've done?

Warrants and Arrest [ 19 Answers ]

Is there a website you can got to, to check if you have a warrant out for your arrest?

Arrest warrants? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find out if there is an arrest warrant on me for failure to pay CS?

Arrest Warrants [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a way of getting rid of an arrest warrant with out serving time in jail, it was issued due to failure to appear in court and false name to a peace officer... can any one help?

View more questions Search