Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lynne1355 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2016, 09:27 PM
    Movie Musical
    Before I begin, the answer is NOT Pitch Perfect 1 or 2. I'm looking for a movie that is centered around a school competition of competing teams. The only thing I remember is the ending where one girl is singing on stage with a video of her mother who was a previous member of the group. I know it sounds a little like pitch perfect 2 but I definitely remember that it was a video of her mother. I think there was some kind of theme like "through the years" or "generations," Something like that. Please help, it's driving me nuts.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 30, 2016, 02:51 PM
    Brave New Girl (2004 TV movie) ?
    Brave New Girl (TV Movie 2004) - IMDb

This is a wild guess!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's musical movie for kids? [ 2 Answers ]

We used to watch this when we were little. Its hard to remember please someone help me. Here it goes, it is a ballerina doll and a rat doll who came to life, when it turns midnight they celebrate the girls birthday and they went to another world and they invited the girls friends and sing different...

Conair movie musical. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song in the movie Con Air. The song is being played in the scene where a man falls from a plane & lands on some old people's car.

Looking for a musical children's movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a musical children's movie that I used to watch when I was just a little girl at day care. This little girl wakes up in the middle of the night and her and her brother sing the head shoulders knees and toes song, go into the woods to celebrate her birthday with friends and sing...

Weird 80's puppet/musical movie [ 4 Answers ]

I really just need to find out the name of this movie because it's driving me insane. I remember watching it when I was younger & never being able to remember the title at the time. I'm almost positive it was a movie that my mom rented but I guess it's possible that it was a TV show... anyways... ...

Kids musical movie from 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking of a movie that was about a town with people that represented different colors. There was a purple woman who lived by herself, a red family, etc. There was one rainbow woman, but when the people didn't get along, she lost her colors. At the end, the rainbow woman (now white), got hurt,...

View more questions Search