Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicole04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 10:10 AM
    I want to do nursing but don't know which field?
    I am a senior, and have an interview with our hospital about a schloarship. I know I want to go into nursing but am not sure what field, either PEDS, X-ray Tech, or possibly something else. How do I know what to tell them in the interview which field I want to go into? It all depends on what I want to do to tell which type of scholarship I get, any comments or advice would really help! :) thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Firstly, Nicole04, congratulations on your accomplishment, you must have been a dedicated student. I am sure they get a few students like yourself who feel drawn to nursing but don't know what to specialize in. If you discuss it with them and tell them you want to explore your options that would be okay. Your certainly have more options in a nursing career then the ones you have mentioned, but you would have to be particularly drawn to children to choose pediatrics, I would think. You could possibly start general and specialize later if you feel you undecided.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Field hockey [ 2 Answers ]

Is Field hockey a big sport in america or for girls? And how old are you when u start uni in the states? :)

Getting into zoology field [ 2 Answers ]

If I wanted a job in this field what kind of jobs would be open and what about requiremnts what's good education and training to have.

Drainage field question [ 5 Answers ]

The overflow pipe for my neighbors septic system is always laying in a pool of water. It has backed up once and flooded his basement so we want to do something to prevent this from happening again. I dug a 6 foot hole with a backhoe and it is all clay. My plan was to dig a 30 foot trench, fill it...

View more questions Search