Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mickster4 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2016, 10:11 AM
    How do I not fall so fast for women?
    I've always had a problem of falling too fast and therefore too hard for women. I know it scares them that after a couple of weeks I'm in love with them. How do I not fall so fast and hard? Any techniques, skills, thoughts, mind-set that I can use to offset this?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2016, 10:59 AM
    Step number one is grasp the concept this is lust... not love. Lust is hormone driven and is visually driven,...Love comes from learning and liking the personality traits the person has over a long period of time.

There is a HUGE difference between them yet they might feel the same to an inexperienced person.

Lust comes on strong fast but fades fast... love takes a long time to develop but it lasts or can last a very long time.

Lust "can" be the precursor to love... but more often than not.. it isn't.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 22, 2016, 01:48 PM
    You have to realize you are not in love, and for goodness sake don't tell them you are in love. Stop looking for "the one" and just enjoy getting to know the person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How fast can people fall in love? [ 2 Answers ]

How fast can people fall in love?

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

How fast do people fall in love? [ 9 Answers ]

Sometimes everything falls into place and love happens so fast, and sometimes it builds over time. How quickly have you fallen in love?

Why do I fall for guys so fast? [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy that my niece set me up with. He called and we talked on the phone about twenty times before actually meeting. We got along great, I have been divorced for two years and his will be final in July. He told me he could not believe that I was real and he thought we were just meant...

View more questions Search