Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Newbiemouseandpoint Posts: 13, Reputation: 2
    -

Mar 11, 2005, 03:38 AM
    Answers To Quick Question - Empathic Clairvoyant
    To: Ask Members Psychic Forum

I am an empathic clairvoyant who has worked with the public for many years; but I am a neophyte on computers. To create public interest for my service before I establish a computer presence on-line I am taking questions at this forum.

I would be happy to answer one sincerely posed question from forum members at Ask Me.

Best Wishes,
    Newbiemouseandpoint
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Mar 11, 2005, 07:48 PM
    Then by all means...
    What is my relationship to my husband?
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Mar 12, 2005, 04:02 AM
    Answer This Then
    Will Bill Gates take over the Mac and Linux operating systems.Will he win the Nobel Prize for literature?

What is the competence PC skills of my partner.She uses Linux.Will she be using Linux in five years? :D

All the best,
    Nez.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Mar 12, 2005, 01:11 PM
    What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

(The bird was born on October 10, 1998. I think you mentioned you needed this information.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not a Question but Answers for YOU ! [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Mortgage Banker and am willing to answer all questions for the group. For personal answers, My name is Patrick M McCoy and my e-mail is [email protected]. I am in Pennsylvania and I can get people Financing in almost all of the United States.

Quick question [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Pennsylvania here. I have a two fold problem. First is that I want to have a pet but my landlord won't allow it. He does allow other people to have pets but not me. My rent is 330 and I have a 660.00 deposit. According to the lease a 200.00 deposit is required for a pet to be allowed. He said...

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

If you wire a 20 amp circuit and you were going to add a GFI outlet tothat circuit you should add a 20amp GFI outlet, correct? I may want to rewire my unfinished basement downstairs and bought a 20 amp breaker and 12-2 grounded line.

Quick Question? [ 5 Answers ]

There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet...

View more questions Search