Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dina alfarra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2016, 01:19 PM
    I need a answer quickly please
    To stretch a relaxed biceps muscle 2.5 cm requires a force of 25 N. Find the Young’s modulus for the muscle tissue, assuming it to be a uniform cylinder of length 0.24 m and cross-sectional area 47 cm².

5.1×10⁻³ Pa
    3.65×10⁻³ Pa
    8.97×10⁻² Pa
    6.76×10⁻⁴ Pa
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2016, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dina alfarra View Post
    To stretch a relaxed biceps muscle 2.5 cm requires a force of 25 N. Find the Young's modulus for the muscle tissue, assuming it to be a uniform cylinder of length 0.24 m and cross-sectional area 47 cm².

5.1×10⁻³ Pa
    3.65×10⁻³ Pa
    8.97×10⁻² Pa
    6.76×10⁻⁴ Pa
    Sorry, this is your homework and you failed to cut and paste your work and answers as required by this sites rules. We do not do your work for you until you show your attempt first.

And its not going to be "Quick" .

So your assignment isn't going to get turned in QUICK or you are going to miss this question on the test you are taking now. Show us what you hve and what you think the answer should be first, THEN we can guide you to finding the answer yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need an answer quickly! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a 26 year old female I recently was fired from my job a retail department store for stealing 500 dollars out the register between the months of October and November. I plan on speaking to the judge a day before my court day. Will I go to jail for this? The stores loss prevention team advised me...

Answer quickly! I'm really confused [ 2 Answers ]

There is this guy (David), he’s 18 and just two years older than me… he’s a real good friend of one of my best friends (Rachel) but I mean they’re just fiends like brother and sister there is no way they will be like a couple some day… David is known as a “player”, the kind of person who’s just...

View more questions Search