Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Burnvim283 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2016, 07:12 PM
    Vaginal and c section
    Can you tell me what a vaginal and c section is because my doctor told me I could do either with triplets.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2016, 07:25 PM
    A vaginal delivery is when babies are delivered from the vagina. A C Section is when babies are delivered through an incision in the abdomen.

Delivering triplets vaginally ally is very risky and can have very dangerous complications.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 18, 2016, 08:09 AM
    A C-section is the safer way to deliver for both mother and babies, but it is also surgery which will have short effects, especially with dealing with three small hungry babies, as well as minor long term effects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

C section vs vaginal birth [ 3 Answers ]

Im 20 weeks pregnant with my third child. My first labor went very smoothly, it was painful but I didn't scream or cry but my second labor was the most horrible thing I have ever experienced. I was in labor for 38 hours and the entire time (including when he was coming out) his spine was to my...

Abnormal vaginal bleeding 12 weeks after C-section, after D & C [ 3 Answers ]

I had a c-section on January 3rd. I had the normal bleeding after that stopped. About 1 week later I started bleeding again. My doc said it was probably my period. I thought that was odd since I was breastfeeding. As each day went by my bleeding progressed. When I was changing a pad every 30...

What is the risk of having a vaginal birth after having a previous c-section? [ 3 Answers ]

I looked online and it said that it's a 50% chance that the utaris can erupt

Vaginal or C-section.. [ 42 Answers ]

Hi, I am 36 weeks, 3 days pregnant as of today. My 1st delivery was in the city and my husband was allowed to be with me till the end.The hospital I got to now (small town), or any hospital near by does not allow husband or anyone from the family to be with you during labor. The woman in...

C-section vs. Vaginal delivery [ 10 Answers ]

I have researched quite a bit online and in books, but still feel undecided on how to deliver my baby. I'm curious to learn more about personal experiences and opinions. What are the advantages of a c-section over vaginal? What are the advantages of vaginal over a c-section?...

View more questions Search