Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yostan2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2016, 04:24 PM
    Where can I purchase an Halogen puck light plug-in control strip Low voltage transfor
    It is a low voltage plug in puc light control strip

Check out some similar questions!

Low watt halogen track light problem [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed two new pendant lamps with 12V 20W halogen bulbs in my existing lighting track. One unit works fine but the other unit doesn't. When the non-working unit is connected to the track it made a snapping, crackling, ticking sound and the other light went out. When I disconnected the...

Can I use a combo light fan dimmer switch to control puck lites off a transformer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a combo fan light dimmer switch. One set of lights is working fine. Four Puck lites on a 75w transformer going to the switch are flickering and recirving fluctuating voltage. Please help.

How to tell if a track light is low voltage [ 6 Answers ]

Want to buy a used fixed track light on Craigslist. It has halogen bulbs in it that I would want to replace with CFLs or LEDs if I can. Apparently I can't use either if the fixture is 12volts. How do I know? My level of expertise is : I can usually find the switch.

Halogen - line voltage (120v) or low voltage (12v) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I am renovating the kitchen and plan to install small halogen MR16 ceiling pot lights. Contrast and Lightolier have been recommended. At least, the Contrast line is available with either line or low voltage feeds. These questions come up as the plan calls for 9x35w MR16 (ceiling pot...

Low Voltage Transformer need plug [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I accidentally purchased a low voltage 600W transformer without a plug. My question is: Could I connect the black & white wires to a plug replacement cord so I could plug it into the outside outlet? Thanks a million. Don

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.