Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2016, 08:18 AM
    Who's on 1st?
    Hello:

Steve, Tom, Bob and I play fantasy baseball and don't discuss politics any more.. That ain't no fun.. So, I'm just guessing here, but I'll bet Tom is a Never Trump, while Steve is a Trumpster. Bob, was feeling the Bern, like me, but is now a Hillary supporter..

I'll betcha tick is for Hillary, Carol is for Hillary, Smoothy and the nurse are Trumpsters, along with Catsmine and Dad. Who am I leaving out? Scott is probably for Stein..

excon
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 13, 2016, 08:34 AM
    Care to hazard a guess?

Hint: I'm originally an east coaster, and have voted Republican every election since '76, but FaceBook for some reason has me pegged as a liberal (must be the friends I keep), even though my news feed is 2:1 anti-Hillary versus anti-Trump (I'm not sure I get any pro-anybody posts).
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 13, 2016, 08:37 AM
    cute but who cares; i'm hoping to drop dead before 11/8
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2016, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    cute but who cares; i'm hoping to drop dead before 11/8
    Nooooooo! My birthday is on the 10th. You're invited to my party! But then, depending on who gets elected, we might all be dead in a nuclear holocaust by then....
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2016, 09:02 AM
    Hello again,

Upon further reflection, I think cdad is NOT a Trump supporter.. E, you're not a Trumpster either.

excon
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 13, 2016, 10:39 AM
    Hi exxy. I don't get to vote thank god. I like Hilary. Despise Trump and his shannanigans which we laugh at up here. The rest of Europe finds him a clown too. I hope he doesn't get to have the special nuclear codes at his disposal.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 13, 2016, 05:32 PM
    Clean miss, cowboy. Cthulu 2016! Why vote for a LESSER evil?
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2016, 06:06 AM
    Hello Cm:

What I really miss here, is your warmness.

excon
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Clean miss, cowboy. Cthulu 2016! Why vote for a LESSER evil?
    wow. I didn't think there were any other Lovecraft fans here !
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello Cm:

What I really miss here, is your warmness.

excon
    Actually, Ex, I'm supporting the Libertarians. I don't want Hillary in my wallet or the Donald in my bedroom (speaking of Horror stories).
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 03:10 PM
    Hello Ex, good to see ya back at the ranch, and your right meeting you and the dudes every morning over coffee and bagels was big fun. Fantasy Sports is big fun too :D

Yeah I felt the Bern, but am too old to fall for that INSTANT success and gratification stuff. That's for the youngsters who don't know CRAP. I use to really like some of those old school conservative maverick repubs but that was before the ALT RIGHT got loud and screwed things up.

NEVER... EVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER... trump.

I would survive him too though, like I survived the others, FOR SURE!! HOW?? Popcorn and Netflix!!

@Cats,

Unfortunately a vote for the libertarians won't save you from getting your pocket picked, or the bedroom bugged. Neither will NOT voting.
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    @Cats,

Unfortunately a vote for the libertarians won't save you from getting your pocket picked, or the bedroom bugged. Neither will NOT voting.
    I have also made other plans, but that's where my political support is going.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2016, 12:58 PM
    I'm still not over the fact that Trump is the candidate! What? It's depressing! I don't know how it happened. I loathe both of them. I want a redo!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2016, 09:54 AM
    you called me right ;however ,not at the point that I voted for Hillary . I wrote in a name on my absentee ballot .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1st vop [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on, probation 4 years and 9 months. I took a lortab faust was in do much pain with no script my original sentence was 5 years probation and, I have completed all programs that where asked of me I'm nervous

Violation of probation 1st time with 1st drug charge offense [ 12 Answers ]

OK so here is the situation: 2 years ago this December a friend of mine was arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of marijauna, and possession of paraphonalia. He served 1 night in jail and was released on bond. When he went to court he was able to drop the charges down...

1st offense, 1st degree theft [ 1 Answers ]

I have been my worst enemy. I thought I could believe what was told me and talk to the police and everything would be taken care of. My employer went into the hospital, his daughter in law spoke with me, stateing that my employer was dying, this of course upset me and I assumed from the...

1st time use? [ 4 Answers ]

How long will it take for your body to be clean after a one time use of smoking marijuana?

1st haircut [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know where the tradition of waiting until a boy is 1 before giving him his first haircut comes from?

View more questions Search