Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Finalrequiem17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2016, 03:03 PM
    Movie with arm wrestling with scorpions
    80's movie (I think) with a bar full of tough guys (bikers maybe truckers) and they arm wrestle over petri dishes with black scorpions inside. When the guy loses and us stung he cuts the sting out of his hand with a pocket knife while the bar crowd cheers. Its all I remember. I found 7 other people that also remember tge scene but not movie or main actors. PLEASE help! (Its not Appaloosa! That has scorpions but not in an 80's style bar!) Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Tenderness and pain under right arm arm and right breast? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had tender underarm pit and sore right breast for about 3 months the pain can at times be very bad . I do check myself even though it is tender to touch.I also did have a lump between my shoulder and breast but it has gone but the soreness won't sometimes I find it hard to lift my right arm...

Red streaks up arm swollen hand and arm? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is severely swollen and also has red streaks all the way up his arm and he has a fever he is in the hospital now and they don't have a clue either he works with rebar and concrete and thinks he poked himself with something he has a puncture on his thumb his hand and arm are just getting...

Teen Wrestling Movie! [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I seen years ago that I believe was from the 80's (maybe late 70's)It was about a high school(or college) wrestler. He started winning matches and attracting interest from the students. There was a notable character actor who played his coach but I cannot recall his name. I...

For those into Wrestling [ 3 Answers ]

I know on WWE and stuff each wrestler has their own "entrance theme" A co-worker and I were talking hypathetically if we were wrestlers, what would our entrance theme be, and I said right out "Bodies" by Drowning Pool, but he then said, it was already taken. He couldn't remember the name of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.