Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allen Farber Posts: 191, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2016, 06:08 PM
    What's is the role of division in terms?
    What role does division play in terms. The definition of term is "a number, variable, numbers being multiplied together, variables being multiplied together, or a number being multiplied by a variable, which are joined together by adding or subtracting" I notice they talk about adding, subtracting, and multiplying, but where does division fit into all of this?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 11, 2016, 05:42 AM
    Division is equivalent to multiplication of the dividend by the inverse of the divisor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What role does the agent play when the renter breaks the terms on lease? [ 3 Answers ]

We rented our house through an agent and now the renter is leaving without paying the month's rent. The renter is telling us to collect the rent from the security deposit. It seems like they damaged lot of things around the house. I would like to know what responsibility does the agent play to see...

Landlord breaks terms of lease! Terms for early termination or lease? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Myself and my roommates lease an apartment from our landlord. The building we live in is brand new and we are the first tenets to live in the apartment. There are two apartments in the second story. The landlord also has an office/bar/living area in the front of the building, also on the...

View more questions Search