Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karma82 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Understanding the female mind
    She tells me she wants to be friends but then texts me odd little questions like "do I want sex to much." She then tells me she wants to drive 1500 miles with me when I go home to visit family. I get a dog and she says its half hers... What is going on here. I think she can't make up her mind! I don't text or call her anymore and she still does this.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 15, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Totally agree with you this girl is sure having trouble letting go
    lara64 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2007, 08:39 AM
    I agree she is having problmes letting go but is there still feelings for her on your part?
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Either she can't let go - or she is playing you. Trying to get you to take the bait and then pull away. Some people get off on doing this to others.
    karma82 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 12:08 PM
    I do have fellings for her. That is why I keep contact.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Well don't keep in contact until you see as nothing more than a friend. If you can't then say goodbye, lock the door and never reopen!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Understanding Per Diem [ 5 Answers ]

Hello All, I am staying in Houston, Texas and now am posted on a project in Plano, Texas. My employer have allowed me to claim the per diem expenses for lodging and dining.So from IRS point of view if I claimed the maximum per diem amount (which is $153 for plano as per Pub 1542) do I have to...

I need help understanding why this happens! [ 5 Answers ]

I need help understanding this I am 15 years old and most of the time when I go to sleep at night my boyfriend stays on the phone because I have a tendency to stop breathing at night. Well for the past couple months when I fall asleep he has been saying to me I love you baby and when he says that I...

Understanding men? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been seeing a lovely fella (usually!) for 8mths now. Im a young 43 and he is 30. Things have been fine although he has recently found out he has diabetes 2 and has had a lot of problems from that, emotional & physical. I have done everything to support and help him and always been there...

Understanding: [ 42 Answers ]

Why should people believe that all religious understanding is relative and that no one interpretation is absolute? HANK :confused:

View more questions Search