Expert

Sep 19, 2016, 01:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mandurr87 View Post
    Needing a geat site for divorce forms in canada
    You can Google this. One site is as good as the other
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2016, 01:59 PM
    I'm not that familiar with how things work in Canada but in the US, the courts have forms online for simple divorces. Here, some laws and requirements vary by jurisdiction. It may be that way as well for Canadian provinces, or however your courts there are divided up. In any event, asking the local court what is required is a good first step.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 19, 2016, 03:40 PM
    You can get all the forms you want. fill them out specifically as they suggest, but you still have to have them nortarized, or you still need a lawyer to approve what you are doing. If you are doing this to save money, you wont in the long run. We dont know what your situation is,nor do we want to.

I would suggest, get a lawyer and have it done properly no matter what you think you need.

I did my own simple divorce a few years ago, no children, no property settlement, nothing untoward and it all worked for me because my husband wanted the same thing. It was granted. So tread lightly now, and make sure you know what you are doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce forms in pakistan [ 0 Answers ]

Is there ant website from where I can download forms for divorce applicable in Pakistan

Ga. Complaint for Divorce forms. [ 1 Answers ]

Is there someone help me obtain the forms I need to file a public notification in Ga. This is what I was told I needed to start the process. Thanks.

Divorce forms [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to help a friend get a divorce from his wife and I am drawing up the papers myself, I need to know what a Consent, Appearance and Waiver form is and where do I find a copy of one?

Forms for divorce [ 4 Answers ]

Ok... Need to get a divorce.. And I have to write up the forms myself.. Need to know where I can get samples of petition for dissolution of marriage and whatever else follows.. Links to free sites would be helpful.. Or samples of the petition would be greatly appreciated! Any advice on this...

View more questions Search