Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JS1500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2016, 11:34 AM
    Facts on hair follicle testing
    I've been told after a one time use of a drug, it will take 5 to 7 days to be detected if given a hair follicle test, is this true, as the contaminated hair needs time to grow from the scalp
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 18, 2016, 11:45 AM
    Hair follicle testing is normally used to detect ongoing long term use, not single instances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle testing [ 2 Answers ]

Just took at hair follicle test today, I smoked twice about a month and a half ago for the first time what are the chances of passing?

Hair follicle testing? [ 2 Answers ]

Does shaving your hair take away the trace of drugs? Or when the new hair comes in does it carry the same trace?

Is my employer going to be given all of the facts of my hair follicle test? [ 3 Answers ]

I have to have a hair follicle test done for a new job.. I am taking prescription vicodin. I was told that if I bring proof of my prescription that my test will come out negative.. I wanted to know if the mro will let the employer know about how much is in my system or does the mro just give them a...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a former addict, but he has been clean for 13 years. He has recently had to take a hair follicle test for custody of his son. This test was done on pubic hair and showed a positive for cocaine and marijuana. The cocaine level was approximately 300. How long can cocaine...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone one know of a web site or company that sells hair follicle collection kits that will cover synthetic opiates? I'm looking to identify Nubain on a hair follicle screen, I don't think it can be identified by name, but it would be covered by a test that covered synthetic opiates. Thank...

View more questions Search