Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phyllis berry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2016, 01:23 PM
    Can you put me back to my original Security?
    My husband doesn't want the extra security, he wants me back on the way it was. He is very up set with me please my I have the original security.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 16, 2016, 01:26 PM
    Please clarify your question
    phyllis berry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2016, 01:42 PM
    Can you put me back to my old security?
    My husband is very up set with me because I o.k. the better security, he doesn't want it he wants the old security I had. He doesn't want to put my security numbers in every time, could you please put me back to the original way?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 16, 2016, 01:56 PM
    What security? Are you referring to your computer? The Way you log in or what? If it's the computer we can't change anything for you. If we knew what you changed we might be able suggest how to change it. But you should be asking in a computer topic not Other Family and People.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2016, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by phyllis berry View Post
    My husband doesn't want the extra security, he wants me back on the way it was. He is very up set with me please my I have the original security.
    You need to explain yourself better, as we don't understand what you are asking. What is this extra security and the original security?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

97 dyna put in new starter after original one failed now only cranks engine [ 0 Answers ]

Need answer for harley davidson 1997 dyna wide glide motorcycle the electric starter motor failed so I installed new selinoid and new starter motor and since that starter cranks engine over when spark plugs are removed but nothing when plugs reinstalled all new wiring also

Back to original MD for surgery [ 2 Answers ]

I moved two hours away from my hometown and OBGYN. I needed to been seen as soon as possible to be checked for Endometrieosis as a recommendation from my pcp. My husband asked me to go see a local OBGYN to be checked and then I could still see my original OBGYN for my yearly visits and if we have...

View more questions Search