Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desireerodrigue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2016, 12:38 PM
    If I take three shots of 50 proof will it show up 63 hours later in a lab test weigh
    Will 3 shots of 50 proof show up after 62 hours I'm 135 pounds

Will3 shots of 50 proof show up in a lab test after 62 hours im135 pounds
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 16, 2016, 12:53 PM
    Seriously if you are trying to work this out to that extent you have a serious problem that needs addressing.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2016, 02:07 PM
    I agree with Ben... either don't drink or suffer the consequences of failing. At some point dying or ending up in jail might out-weigh the urge to drink and you seek treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an EtG test in 46 hours if I had two shots [ 4 Answers ]

I had two shots of alcohol and have an ETG test 46 hours later, will I pass?

Will I pass a EtG test in 31 hours after 6 shots of Hennessy and a 16 ounce beer? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I just gave urine and I am scared I might test positive for alcohol . Can someone give me feedback? I am 200 pound male and I don't really excerise but I did drink 4 bottles of water and pissed 4 times 6 hours before my test.

Will 2 shots of whiskey 58 hours ago show up in EtG? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a little less than 2 shots of whiskey 48 hours ago and test in 10 hours. So total hours surpassed from last drink would be 58 hours. Will I pass an EtG urine test? I am healthy 25 year old male 160 lbs and run 3 miles daily.

Will I pass a teg test in 70 hours had 9 shots 2beers in 6 hours [ 9 Answers ]

I had 9 shots and two beers Friday before 7 pm.total in 6 hours.I test on Monday at 5 pm Doc Bill will I pass in 70 hours? I've Ben flushing and had a detox drink over the last two days lots of water I'm 40 a male 180 lbs no fat and a fast metabolism. I drink a lot of apple juice and green tea...

4 shots of vodka 60 hours until my EtG test [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had 4 shots of vodka Friday night between the hours of 8p and 10:30p, I have an ETG test Monday at 100pm I am 5'6 140 pounds. Will my ETG test come up positive?

View more questions Search