Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bisonbloke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
    Man finds metal device that clamps on his hand and makes him young.
    Hi, Thanks for any help.

I'm looking for a movie that's probably about 30 years old. A man finds a metal device that looks a bit like a bug. When he clamps it on his hand metal arms dig into his hand and it makes him young again. I think the device might have needed someone's blood to make it function. I saw it when I was a kid about 20 years ago. It might have even been 40 years old.

At some stage in the movie I think he lost the device and when he found it, there might have been an earthquake or something.

Sorry for the vague nature of my question, but it's been bugging me for years. I hope someone can help!

Thank you!
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Sep 13, 2016, 11:53 PM
    Cronos (1993)

From Wikipedia: In the year 1536, an alchemist in Veracruz developed a mechanism that could give eternal life. In 1937, an old building collapsed and the alchemist, who has marble-white skin, is killed when his heart is pierced by the debris. Investigators never revealed what else was discovered in the building: basins filled with blood from a corpse. In the present, an old antique dealer, Jesús Gris, notices that the base of an archangel statue is hollow. He opens it and finds a 450-year-old mechanical object. After winding the ornate, golden, scarab-shaped device, it suddenly unfurls spider-like legs that grip him tightly, and inserts a needle into his skin which injects him with an unidentified solution. A living insect — entombed within the device and meshed with the internal clockwork — produces the solution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronos_(film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this movie where a woman finds a hand in her sink [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this around 1994 on TV. It was a horror movie or thriller, and a woman was telling her therapist about an experience or nightmare she had. I remember the scene being black and white, but my sister remembers it in color. It looked like it could have been 80s or 90s. The woman was tall and...

"Mission"-style clamps vs Neoprene with SS clamps underground [ 1 Answers ]

massplumber2008 answered original 11-19-11 question about joining PVC toilet flange to cast iron with bell end (hub) gone underground below slab. Not sure I understand his last comment: not acceptable above ground. I understood his response to be that I should use the "Mission"-style shielded...

A young female doctor is in a coma and visits a young man who is leasing her apartmen [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie about a female doctor who because of an accident is in a coma. Her sister has leased her apartment and a young man has taken it. The young women visits him in the apartment and is disturbed that he is there. She can't remember who she is. They solve the mystery together and ultimately...

View more questions Search